All our products carry 1 year warranty. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow HÛGGOT special product care advice.
Every item found to be defective under this warranty may be:
– replaced by an identical piece, if available
– substituted with a piece of comparable value.
You own an original handmade Hûggot product. Swarovski crystals and Zirconias are delicate materials that must be handled with special care, in accordance with the following recommendations for use, to prevent damage to the product.
Hûggot does not assume responsibility for it. To ensure that your product retains its beautiful appearance over the course of time, please observe the advice below:
Hûggot jewellery, made with Swarovski crystals and Zirconias, are delicate, traditionally crafted products. Each crystal is individually set. Therefore, special care is required.
– Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft velvet pouch to avoid scratches.
– Polish your jewellery regularly with a soft cloth to maintain its original shine
– Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products such as perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion, as this could damage the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal shine.
– Avoid contact with water.
– Avoid hard contact that can cause scratches, chips, or other damage.